top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·102 membres

Tottenham - Newcastle live match 10.12.2023 Sport TV

Newcastle vs Tottenham live score and live streaming on April 23rd, 2023 at 13:00 UTC time at St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne for Football England ...

"It was a big win, " Howe said afterwards. "We were determined to come here and be positive. Great display from us. We deserved the win. "My players deserve all the credit for how we attacked the game. We executed the game plan really well. It wasn't without problems - they have world-class players. They had a few long-range shots and dangerous counter-attacks early on. Once we solved that we were OK. " Team news Cristian Romero and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg were absent. Hojbjerg was replaced by Oliver Skipp, who made his first club start of the campaign with boss Antonio Conte making five changes from the midweek loss at Manchester United. Davinson Sanchez, Clement Lenglet, Emerson Royal and Ryan Sessegnon earned recalls. Ex-Tottenham full-back Kieran Trippier was included in the Newcastle line-up for the fixture away to his former side. [LIVESTREAM!!] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United 9 hours ago — [LIVESTREAM!!] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United live streaming 10 December 2023. 2 days ago — Tottenham Hotspur Vs Newcastle United Tactical Preview: ... Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United on Sun, Dec 10, 2023, 16:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... "He is a manager who works in short bursts. He goes in somewhere for three years, wins, and then normally he goes somewhere else. "It is not an easy conversation to have but if we are talking about process, if I am a player there you need to know that he wants to be there and he is part of that process. Normally, a manager of his ilk would be signed up by now. "We are very close to Christmas, the World Cup, the season can be over very quickly. We have to try to manage and overcome this situation together. This squad can't allow us to lose four players. "You see the title contenders in these periods when you play every three days because you need to have a depth in your squad. A strong squad with great quality. We have only just started our process. From the Conference League we are now playing Champions League. We are trying to improve step-by-step but you need time and patience. With my experience we are doing well, not the best, but we need time and patience. And to understand ways we can overcome problems in the future. "If we play one game every six or seven days we can fight for something important. To play a lot of games every three days, we need to build our path and patience. Tottenham vs Newcastle live stream: How to watch Premier 2 days ago — Viewers in the U.S. can watch the Tottenham vs Newcastle live stream on USA Network, which is available with most cable TV packages. For cord- ... Tottenham vs Newcastle: live scores, lineups & H2H Tottenham v Newcastle (10/12) on Premier League. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more. We can't invent wins or do a miracle. "We have just started the process. If someone doesn't want to listen, it's not my problem. From my experience we have to have patience. These players want to work a lot but it's not enough. If we have many injuries it affects our season. "Analysis: Is the pressure now on Conte? Spurs head coach Antonio Conte gives instructions Sky Sports' Jamie Redknapp on Antonio Conte:"He is talking about the process taking a few years but I think I am right in saying that he has only got until the summer when his contract ends. We want to do it on a regular basis but it is easier said than done so enjoy today and then focus on training next week. "Conte: We can't work miracles Following a 2-1 home defeat to Newcastle, Antonio Conte calls for patience from the Tottenham fans as he says the club are just at the 'beginning of the process. ' Tottenham boss Antonio Conte: "The fans have to understand we are doing our best in every moment. The commitment was really high. It is a difficult moment for us as we don't have three or four players in the squad then you are in trouble. You need to get him tied up so he can talk about who he wants in. "You need to get Harry Kane signed up, he has 18 months left on his contract as well. These are really important factors that they have to get right as a club because they can't have Harry Kane leaving and they certainly can't have the manager leaving. "Guimaraes: It's been like a dream Wilson shares his thoughts on his goal against Tottenham and Bruno Guimaraes reflects on a whirlwind weekend for himself as he became a father Newcastle midfielder - and new dad - Bruno Guimaraes to Sky Sports: "They've been amazing days for me, to become a father for the first time. It's been incredible. Tottenham vs Newcastle: How to watch live, team news 20 hours ago — How to watch Tottenham vs Newcastle live, stream link, time. Kickoff: 11:30 am ET, Sunday (Dec. 10). TV channel: USA Network. Online: Watch via ...

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page