top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·103 membres

Today: Viktoria Plzeň v SK Dynamo live 10 December 2023


[LIVE] Follow the FC Viktoria Plzen vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. U19 1st Division Match played on ...


FC Viktoria Plzen have won 5 meetings with SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, while SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FC Viktoria Plzen vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Viktoria Plzen and SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing FC Viktoria Plzen, 0 tips backing SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice and 0 tips favouring the draw. FC Viktoria Plzen vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-10Match Details Who: FC Viktoria Plzen vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-10, 16:00 Venue: Stadion Mesta Plzne FC Viktoria Plzen will host SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice at Stadion Mesta Plzne on 2023-12-10 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. FC Viktoria Plzen, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 77% chance of a home win, and a 9% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Viktoria Plzen vs SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice is worth a look. Don't know whom to bet on? There are some things to consider! Determining winning probabilities requires a keen eye for many details like the lineups as well as an appreciation of past levels of performance. While a draw isn't that likely to happen (14%), a victory of FK Viktoria Plzen is much more likely to occur. Experts give them a 76. 8 percent chance to leave the match as the winner, while SK Dynamo C. only gets a chance of 9. 1%. You may wish to also consider the following facts before you place your bet: SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice's last away win against FC Viktoria Plzen was in 2004. Did you know that FC Viktoria Plzen scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? The most common result of matches between FC Viktoria Plzen and SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice when FC Viktoria Plzen is playing at home is 2-1. Viktoria Plzeň vs SK Dynamo České Budějovice Buy & sell Viktoria Plzen tickets at Doosan Arena, Pilsen on viagogo, an online ticket exchange that allows people to buy and sell live event tickets in a ... SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs. FC Viktoria Plzen ScorumBet relies on third party 'live' feeds for event data such as elapsed time, current score and much more. In some cases, this information may be ... As the goalkeeper, manager Miroslav Koubek will probably use Jindrich Stanek, who will be supported by Lukas Hejda, Robin Hranac and Sampson Dweh in the defense. Tomas Chory will try to put pressure on the oppsoing team and score goals, as will the midfielders Jan Kopic, Ibrahim Benjamin Traore, Pavel Bucha, Carlos Eduardo Lopes Cruz, Lukas Kalvach and Pavel Sulc. The substitute players will probably be Marian Tvrdon, Viktor Baier, Jan Paluska, Libor Holik, Jan Sykora, John Edison Mosquera Rebolledo, Adam Vlkanova, Jan Kliment, Matej Vydra and Pavel Hasek. 08. 2023. The FC Viktoria Plzen fans are hoping that their team will once again rise to the top; providing a repeat of the previous competition's outcome. But since FC Viktoria Plzen won each of the last three head-to-head matches, chances are high that SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice won't reach their goal of winning this time. In the last three matches of the two teams facing each other, FC Viktoria Plzen scored a total of 8 goals while SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice only scored 3. FK Viktoria Plzen, currently being on the fourth position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; especially with them being twelve positions higher in the league than SK Dynamo C.. The teams' lineups Without further ado here is the probable starting lineup. FK Viktoria Plzen will probably send the following players on the field: • Goalkeeper: Jindrich Stanek • Defenders: Lukas Hejda, Robin Hranac, Sampson Dweh • Midfield: Jan Kopic, Ibrahim Benjamin Traore, Pavel Bucha, Carlos Eduardo Lopes Cruz, Lukas Kalvach, Pavel Sulc • Attack: Tomas Chory Check one hour before kickoff to see the confirmed team lineups on Oddspedia. Ceske Budejovice vs Viktoria Plzen Live Ceske Budejovice vs Viktoria Plzen live score and live streaming on August 13th, 2023 at 16:00 UTC time at Strelecky Ostrov, Budweis for Football Czech ...


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page