top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·102 membres

Livestream: Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi Live TV 11 December 2023 Watch

Dec 27, 2021 — ANOTHER CLUB DEBUTS in the I-League as Sreenidi Deccan FC get their campaign underway facing off with NEROCA FC. Catch the match LIVE from ...

▶️ Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Delhi FC Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDid you know that Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Did you know that Delhi FC scores 40% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? Sreenidi Deccan FC haven't scored in 0 of their 3 home matches in I-League this season. Sreenidi Deccan FC have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches. 64 10. 40 95. 25% ComeOn 1. 28 5. 25 7. 50 90. 49% BC. Game Sport 5. 80 8. 20 91. 91% Betwinner 5. 35 8. 40 94. 53% Unibet 4. 65 9. 00 90. 30% Marathonbet 5. 75 9. 20 94. 54% LeoVegas Sport BetVictor 5. 00 10. 50 93. 21% 1xBit 1. 31 5. 55 8. 80 94. 59% Highest Odds 1. 36 6. 00 Lowest Odds 1. 00 Average Odds 5. 37 8. 36 Sreenidi Deccan Sudeva Delhi Tips 10 months ago 3 Accumulator bet 1. So do not neglect the proposed resource. Having compared all the statistical indicators of the teams, we have prepared for you a predictions for the game of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi on 11 December 2023. We try to study every sporting event in full because this is the only way to minimize all risks when choosing the final option. A detailed analysis of the performances of the teams and all the necessary recommendations for betting on the game is waiting for you inside the tips. Also, a large amount of statistical data is stored on our website especially for you. We know firsthand that many sports fans pay attention to the Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi H2H matches. Delhi FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches. Delhi FC have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 1st half in 48% of their matches, Delhi FC in 30% of their matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 48% of halftimes, Delhi FC wins 30%. When Sreenidi Deccan FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches. When Delhi FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 100% of their matches. When Sreenidi Deccan FC is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC - Sudeva Delhi FC Live - Hero I-League Feb 19, 2023 — and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more. Enjoy the ... Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 1st half in 48% of their matches, Delhi FC in 36% of their matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 48% of halftimes, Delhi FC wins 36%. 75 goals when playing at home and Delhi FC scores 2. 67 goals when playing away (on average). Delhi FC haven't scored in 0 of their 3 away matches in I-League this season. Did you know that Delhi FC scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 1st half in 46% of their matches, Delhi FC in 36% of their matches. SDFC Vs KBFC Indian Super Cup Match Live Streaming Apr 12, 2023 — The game will be played at EMS Corporation Stadium in Kozhikode and will begin at 5:00 PM IST. This season, Sreenidi Deccan FC finished at ... When Delhi FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. In I-League, Sreenidi Deccan FC has better performance than Delhi FC. Sreenidi Deccan FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Delhi FC's. Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 2. 75 goals when playing at home and Delhi FC scores 3 goals when playing away (on average). Delhi FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches. Delhi FC have scored at least one goal for 11 consecutive matches. Shillong Lajong FC - Delhi FC Live - I-League Nov 22, 2023 — 2. Sreenidi Deccan FC. Related matches. Follow the I-League live Football match between Shillong Lajong FC and Delhi FC with Eurosport. The ... Sreenidi Deccan vs Sudeva Delhi » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StatsStadium Dr. Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA–VDCA Cricket Stadium Location Visakhapatnam, India Weather Forecast 28° Sreenidi Deccan Sudeva Delhi Statistics 3 Wins 0 Draws 0 Wins 3 played I-League standings Top Scorers I-League 23/24 There are no top scorers available for this team There are no top scorers available for this team Sreenidi Deccan Sudeva Delhi Odds Bookmakers Move 22Bet 1. 33 5. 62 7. 16 93. 50% Stake. com 1. 26 5. 20 7. 80 89. 75% Pinnacle 1. 29 5. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi Live Stream & Results 11/12/2023 13:30 FootballSreenidi Deccan vs Delhi live streaming11 December 2023 sports fans will freeze at the screens to witness a heated battle of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 13:30. First League is rich in interesting signage, and we certainly recommend following what is happening live. Moreover, for this, you only need to register online. Searching for high-quality images on the Internet often takes too much time. (LIVESTREAM>) Sreenidi Deccan VS Churchill Brothers live online Which TV channels will broadcast Sreenidi Deccan vs Sudeva Delhi I-League match? Sreenidi Deccan vs Churchill Brothers I-League match will be televised on ...

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page