top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·103 membres

Sreenidi Deccan v Delhi live 11 December 2023

Live stream of the match Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC from 11.12.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day.

Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi Live Stream & Results 11/12/2023 13:30 FootballSreenidi Deccan vs Delhi live streaming11 December 2023 sports fans will freeze at the screens to witness a heated battle of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 13:30. First League is rich in interesting signage, and we certainly recommend following what is happening live. Moreover, for this, you only need to register online. Searching for high-quality images on the Internet often takes too much time. So do not neglect the proposed resource. Having compared all the statistical indicators of the teams, we have prepared for you a predictions for the game of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi on 11 December 2023. We try to study every sporting event in full because this is the only way to minimize all risks when choosing the final option. ▶️ Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi FC Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HSreenidi Deccan FC have a winning streak of 4 matches in I-League. In I-League, Sreenidi Deccan FC have 5 successive home wins. Did you know that Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? Did you know that Sudeva Delhi FC scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? Sreenidi Deccan FC have a winning streak of 4 matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC have won 5 home matches in a row. Sreenidi Deccan FC haven't lost in any of their last 9 home matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC haven't scored in 0 of their 9 home matches in I-League this season. Sudeva Delhi FC haven't scored in 4 of their 7 away matches in I-League this season. Sreenidi Deccan FC's home record this season: 8-1-0. Sudeva Delhi FC's away record this season: 1-0-6. Sreenidi Deccan FC have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches. Sudeva Delhi FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 16 matches. Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 1st half in 44% of their matches, Sudeva Delhi FC in 9% of their matches. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC score today - 11.12.2023 Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC score today - 11.12.2023 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. Live events Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi - I League 2023 Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi Live stats - I League 2023: goals, assists, cards, substitutions, etc. Sreenidi Deccan FC wins 44% of halftimes, Sudeva Delhi FC wins 9%. The winner of their last meeting was Sreenidi Deccan FC. On their last meeting Sreenidi Deccan FC won by 3 goals. When Sreenidi Deccan FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches. When Sudeva Delhi FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 50% of their matches. When Sreenidi Deccan FC is down 0-1 home, they win 66% of their matches. When Sudeva Delhi FC is down 1-0 away, they win 14% of their matches. Sreenidi Deccan dominate Inter Kashi 4-1ABOUT FANCODEIndia's Premium Live Streaming, Live Scores & Sports Merchandise Shopping platform FanCode has grown to become one of the most loved and followed all-sports destination in the last few years. The FanCode app has been downloaded by more than 3+ crore users. It offers interactive live streaming of all major sporting events, premier cricket tournaments, women's cricket, live football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, badminton, and other major sports. Sreenidi Deccan vs Sudeva Delhi H2H - Livescore Follow the history of rivalry of Sreenidi Deccan and Sudeva Delhi on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches.

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page