top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·101 membres

Teuta Durrës Egnatia 2022 11 dhjetor 2023

Teuta Durres x Egnatia h2h - Teuta Durres x Egnatia head to head results. ... Teuta Durres - Egnatia (09.05.2022) 3:1. Egnatia - Teuta Durres (07.03.2022) ...

Egnatia 0-1 Teuta Durres - March 07, 2022 / Kategoria Superiore 2021/2022We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Teuta Durrës Score Today and Fixtures ... 2022/2023 season of Superliga. Teuta Durrës match result. The latest result of Egnatia, 52, 36, 14, 10, 12, 46, 32, 14. 4, Vllaznia, 50, 36, 13, 11, 12 ... Egnatia Rrogozhine vs Teuta Durres predictions and stats 15 tet 2022 — Egnatia Rrogozhine vs Teuta Durres football predictions and statistics for this match of Albania Super League on 15/10/2022. Live events Teuta Durrës vs KF Egnatia Teuta Durrës vs KF Egnatia Live stats - Kategoria Superiore 2022: goals, assists, cards, substitutions, etc. Precipitation could also be a challenge, since chances for clear are quite high. Compared to their competitor, KF Egnatia Rrogozhine is currently leading by nine positions at the upper part of the table; and since Teuta's performance in the league isn't as great (currently they're on the 10th position), this could be an fairly easy match for them. Teuta Durres vs Egnatia Rrogozhine predictions and stats 21 orë më parë — Teuta Durres vs Egnatia Rrogozhine football predictions and statistics for this match of Albania Super League on 11/12/2023. To be a successful bettor, there are several things that you need to consider to help you pick the winners, but finding value bets is the key to betting success. Bets that most people predict will pay higher than expected need players to take into account many things. For instance, direct head to head records, lineups, how the team performed on its previous matches, goals scored and goal averages. A draw is unlikely to occur (22. Teuta Durres vs FK Egnatia » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StatsThese teams have met beforeat the Egnatia Stadium not too long ago on 01. 10. 2023. KF Teuta was the winner back then, scoring 0-1, so expectations of the KF Egnatia Rrogozhine team are high for this match. KF Teuta won 2 matches out of the last 3, hence it's quite unlikely that KF Egnatia Rrogozhine will win this time. During their last three action-packed matches, KF Teuta scored three goals, while KF Egnatia Rrogozhine only managed to accumulate 1. Temperatures on 11. 12. 2023 are expected to reach 4°C, so players could have a tough time on the field. Kategoria Superiore - Egnatia Rrogozhinë - Teuta Durrës Comparez les résultats précédents de Egnatia Rrogozhinë et Teuta Durrës pour leur match de Journée 8 en Kategoria Superiore 15/10/2022 15:00. Compétition: ... Teuta Durres vs Egnatia Kokë më kokë ... Asian Handicap. O/U. 2022/05/09. Agregati më i madh. Teuta Durres. Egnatia. 2. 0. 3. 1. W. O · 2022/05/09. Rezultati më i madh Teuta Durres. Teuta Durres. Teuta Durres vs Egnatia 22.01.2023 - Football Overview of the football match on 22.01.2023 between Egnatia and Teuta Durres that is part of Albania Abissnet Superiore 2022/23 Regular Season stage. Teuta Durres vs FK Egnatia » Predictions, Odds, Live Teuta Durres vs FK Egnatia ❱ 11.12.2023 ❱ Football ❱ Abissnet Superiore ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. [online<<<] Egnatia Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 23 [online<<<] Egnatia Laçi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 23 shtator 2023 4 ditë më parë — Skënderbeu Egnatia transmetim i Teuta Durrës Bylis Ballsh ... [[TV##]**] Partizani Tirana Teuta Durrës drejtpërdrejt live ... Egnatia transmetim i Teuta Durrës Bylis Ballsh... Team Home city Stadium Capacity 2022–23 season Bylis Ballsh Adush Muça Stadium 5, 200 Champion (Kategoria ...

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page