top of page

DIVERTISSEMENTS

Public·102 membres

Puszcza Niepołomice vs Widzew Łódź Live Broadcast 11 December 2023


10 hours ago — MKS Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz 2023-12-11 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ...


With the application you will not miss a goal or begin of a match, because it will send you a notifications. You can select favorite matches and receive notifications only for them. In Ekstraklasa season 2023/24 play the teams: Ruch Chorzow, Jagiellonia, Lech Poznan, Legia, Zaglebie, Rakow, Widzew Lodz, Warta Poznan, Pogon Szczecin, Stal Mielec, LKS Lodz, Cracovia, Slask Wroclaw, Korona Kielce, Piast Gliwice, Puszcza Niepołomice, Radomiak Radom and Górnik Zabrze. Widzew Lodz, on the other hand, sits in 11 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 32% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for MKS Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz is worth a look. Get the fastest results and statistics of football matches in Poland! Ratings and Reviews Brak aktualizacji Dzisiaj 18 lipca, od 21 startuje I liga, ale niestety aktualizacji w aplikacji rozgrywanych meczów nie ma. Herb Sandecji Zmieńcie proszę herb Sandecji na historyczny do którego wrócono ok dwóch lat temuPozdrawiamDaniel L. The developer, Yosyp Hameliak, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy. MKS Puszcza Niepolomice have won 0 meetings with Widzew Lodz, while Widzew Lodz have won 4. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for MKS Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between MKS Puszcza Niepolomice and Widzew Lodz? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing MKS Puszcza Niepolomice, 2 tips backing Widzew Lodz and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 32% against the MKS Puszcza Niepolomice finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 40% against Widzew Lodz winning. The draw is rated at 28%. ‎Live Scores for EkstraklasaLive Scores for Ekstraklasa 2023/2024 is the app that will allow you to follow the matches of Football Championship in Poland, even you do not have possibility to watch TV or live stream. It includes a schedule of matches, standings and results of Ekstraklasa, Division 1, Polish Cup and Super Cup. Puszcza Niepolomice - Widzew Lódz watch online 📺 11 in 8 hours — Soccer.🏟️ Live stream of the Puszcza Niepolomice – Widzew Lódz match on 11 December within the Higher League tournament. Watch live now! Puszcza Niepołomice - Widzew Łódź – Transmisja online i Puszcza Niepołomice - Widzew Łódź - TRANSMISJA ONLINE I LIVE STREAM. ZOBACZ GDZIE OBEJRZEĆ MECZ NA ŻYWO - 2023-12-11 19:00:00 Ekstraklasę, Premier League i La ... Widzew Łódź - Puszcza Niepołomice – Wynik meczu i Widzew Łódź - Puszcza Niepołomice - 3:2, 2023-07-23, Piłka nożna, Terminarz Piłka nożna, PKO Ekstraklasa. MKS Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-11Match Details Who: MKS Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz Competition: Ekstraklasa When: 2023-12-11, 20:00 Venue: Stadion Miejski w Niepolomicach MKS Puszcza Niepolomice will host Widzew Lodz at Stadion Miejski w Niepolomicach on 2023-12-11 at 20:00 in an interesting encounter in Ekstraklasa. MKS Puszcza Niepolomice, currently sitting at 16 will be looking for important home win. Puszcza Niepołomice vs Widzew Łódź Stats, Predictions & In the gritty spirit of Polish football, we turn our attention to the encounter between Puszcza Niepołomice and Widzew Łódź at the Stadion ul. Kusocińskiego. Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz Live Scores Get the latest Puszcza Niepolomice vs Widzew Lodz live score in the Ekstraklasa from LiveScore.com.


À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page